Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The Splatter Zone

Last weekend I saw Evil Dead The Musical, which was light-hearted good fun, although it would have been gooder and funner had I had a few more drinks ahead of time. My two favorite numbers were "What The F**k Was That" and "All The Men In My Life Keep Turning Into Candarian Demons," which, remarkably, was sung without any major tongue-tripping.

I would share them with you, but the BitTorrent is taking 15 hours to download. So instead, here are some other EVIL SONGS OF DOOM! [It's funny how many songs are out there with the search strings "evil" or "death" or "blood" or "spider" in them, but how few actually sound the least bit scary or demonic. I've tried to aim for the latter.]

Red Devil Dawn - Crooked Fingers

To Hell With Good Intentions - McClusky

Wicked Child - Radiohead live

No comments: