Sunday, July 09, 2006

May All Your Babies Grow Up To Be Radiohead Fans

Good friends Gina and Eric just had a baby named Nora. I don't know any songs about babies named Nora or even people named Gina and Eric, but I do have in my possession a number of songs about babies - or at least, with the word babies in the title.

I'm sure that Nora is much more attractive than Neko Case was as a baby.

When I Was A Baby

Separately, is this album out yet? What about now? Now? Sigh.....NOW?

The excruciating experience of waiting for this album reminds me of how, when I was in Hong Kong for a month when Hail To The Thief came out, one of the things I was most happy about (forget new culture, great experience, bla bla bla) was getting to buy that album a full day earlier than I would have in the States.

Whilst we not so patiently bide our time, lots of good new Radiohead stuff over at ateaseweb.com.

Thom Yorke teaser, plus this is what it was like in Florida, only more humid.

And It Rained All Night

No comments: