Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Insomnia

Have been having trouble sleeping of late. Not sure why. Is it because it has been one million degrees here in NY? Is it work? Is it just a screwed up sleep schedule? I don't know. But what I do know is that at least I'm not the only person who's ever had this problem, because here are at least two others who have.

This first one is actually a really terrible song, but in a good way. Picture a drugged-out clubber who can't get no sleep (err, would that mean he can get sleep?). I'm not even sure who it's by, although my computer tells me the artist is someone named Insomnia. Warning: it goes on endlessly, and then cuts off suddenly.

I Can't Get No Sleep

This one, in contrast, is a markedly good song. Who hasn't felt this way at one, two, three, and four in the morning?

M Ward - Four Hours In Washington

No comments: