Saturday, March 15, 2008

Yes, Another Radiohead Post

I've been digging through my infinite Radiohead mp3 collection at the bequest of someone I think will become a friend, despite the fact that in one of our first meetings he blasphemed that he wasn't really into Radiohead. But he claimed redemption by declaring himself ready to be reconvinced, and asking what CD he should start with. Whereupon I of course offered a mix.

I'm still fumbling through my 24 versions of The Gloaming to find the perfect one, but I have already stumbled across a few random gems I had totally forgotten. Herewith:

UMass percussion ensemble covers Paranoid Android

Thom curses the sound system

Genius Jay Z mashup

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK Computer, it's a great album and the perfect start to a Radiohead collection.