Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hip-Hop Dance Craze!

A few weeks ago, I read an article in that bastion of trendiness, the Wall Street Journal, about how hip-hop artists are thinking up dances as part of the process of song creation, in yet another attempt to stave off diving music sales. (Having read that article and then seen "Step Up 2" - which ruled - I'm also wondering about the simultaneous success of that movie and its pseudo-theme, Flo-Rida's Low. Marketing genius? Random luck?)

Of course, after having read that article, I had to check out these dances, which led to an hour of nonsense in my apartment that any neighbors peeking through my back windows may have enjoyed, or may have been terrified by. My judgment?

Dude N Nem - Watch My Feet: Too freaking hard.


Chicken Noodle Soup: Too ridiculous.


Soulja Boy - Crank That: Just right. Plus, easy instructional video!


Finally, what the hell is this???

No comments: